↑ Return to Junior Section

Print this Page

100-Club

The 100 Club is run to support coaching for our ever expanding Junior Section.  It is an easy way to support the section with a chance to win every week. 25% will be paid back to members, whilst the remaining 75% is used to help with coaching fees.

Open to all sections of the club and their families, the 100 club offers great opportunities for members to win and support the growth and future development of juniors.

In order to ease administration, we are simplifying the payment options on what was last offered.  This time you can pay by standing order or by cheque.  Standing Order payments will be deducted from your account on a quarterly basis.  If you pay by cheque it will need to be for a half or full year.  Costs will be equivalent to £1.00 per week.  The draw will take place every weekend after the Saturday meetings.

Please help us to continue supporting our Juniors development by completing an application form today!

100 Club Letter & Standing Order Form

To contact the Junior Section please E-Mail your enquiries to tpgc.juniors@gmail.com

Permanent link to this article: http://taptonparkgolfclub.co.uk/wp/juniors/100-club